For any of you out there that aren't as busy....or are at least more diligent in their blogging, please consider joining the Booksneeze.com program. They really have some wonderful books, and they don't ask too much in return....Here are their guidelines:
1. Apply using the registration form here ~ http://www.booksneeze.com/join
In order to best suit the needs of its members, BookSneeze has standard preferences we look for in its applicants. Based on the current needs of the program, these criteria may change, but typically the program hopes to attract bloggers with:
- An actively maintained personal, public blog. The program does not accept Facebook, Amazon, Goodreads or any other type of community profile site as a viable form of blog.
- Bloggers who have a visible minimum of 30 followers or subscribers. If the BookSneeze team cannot view this follower count, we cannot currently accept your application. There are multiple options in order to place a follower count on your blog, such as Google Friend Connect, Wordpress Follow Blog Widget, Blogger Buzz, Twitter follower buttons, Facebook follower buttons, and using a Feedburner Count.
- Bloggers who regularly post content of at least once per week.
Select a book to review.View the available books and sign up for a BookSneeze® product that you are interested in reviewing. After you have requested a review copy, you will receive an email confirming your request that has links to additional reviewer resources. (Note that we will be shipping all physical books via USPS Media Mail which typically takes about 7-10 for domestic shipments.)
Read the book, write your review, and post it.Read the book and craft a 200+ word review. The review can be positive or negative, it just needs to be based on the entire book. Post your review on your blog and any consumer retail website (Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, booksamillion.com, borders.com, buy.com, christianbook.com, familychristian.com, costco.com, lifeway.com, overstock.com, and walmart.com all have a section on each book’s product page dedicated to customer reviews). To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, please mention as part of every Web or retail site review that the publisher has provided you with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through Booksneeze. Click for details.
Tell us about it.
Update your account so we can link to your review. This will allow you to sign up for another title to review.
- Please note that not all titles are available for review and that some titles will only be available in limited quantities.
- BookSneeze® will contact you by email from time to time to inform you about different products available for review or sale, to check on the progress of your reviews, and to keep you abreast of BookSneeze® news.
- If your contact information changes at any time during your participation, you will need to sign in at http://booksneeze.com/blogger/profile and update your profile.
- We reserve the right to deny any application.